Search This Blog

Saturday, January 22, 2011

Axis of Noise

You and the dog seem to have formed some sort of partnership, or alliance, with designs on actually causing my head to explode from the incessant, loud, inanity.  Either that or you're just both fucking crazy.  To quote:

D: rrrrrrrrrrrrr
MB: ah ah
D: rrrrrrrr grrrrrrr
MB: ah ah ah ooooo
D: rrRRRRRRRRR?! rrrrrrrrRRRR!
MB: aaaaaaaaaHHHHHHHHHH.  AAAAAAHHHH
D: RRRRRR RUFF RUFF RUFF RUUFF
MB: AHHHHHHHHHH AHHHHYA AHHHHH!
D: RUFF RUFF RUFF RUFF RUFF RUFF RUFF!
MB: AHH AHHHA AHHH AHHHA AAYA AHAHAHAHAHAHA!
D: RUFF RUFF RUFF RUFF RUFF RUFF RUFF
MB: AHHH AHHH AHHH AHHHHA AHHHHA AHHHHH AHHHHA AH
D: RUFF RUFF RUFRUFRUFRUFRUFURF ARF ARF ARF ARF ARF RRRRRRRRAAAAAAFFFFF!
MB: AAAAAAAAHHHHHHH! AHHH AHYHH AHHHHH AHHHHHA HHHHHHAHAHHHAAA!!!!!
(Together): RRRRAAAAAAHHHHHHHH  RAHAAHAHAAHHHHHHFFFFFFAAAAARRRRRRRRR!

Gibberish?  Nonsense!  I have laboriously produced a translation, which I think is not only accurate but captures the delicate nuances of your exchanges:

D: What's going on over there?
MB: Oh nothing much.  I'm fine really.
D: Yeah, me too.  Just lookin' at the wall.
MB: Yep. I'm lookin' at my bugs.
D: What's that?  What the hell is that sound outside?!
MB: What's that?!  What the hell is this stripy bug?!
D: THAT!  THAT!  WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT?!
MB: WHAT THE FUCK ARE THESE BUGS DOING IN HERE?!!!!
D: THERE ARE FUCKING COWS OUTSIDE!
MB: THERE ARE FUCKING BUGS HANGING OVER MY HEAD!!!!!
D: COWS! COWS! COWS! COWS! COWS!
MB: BUGS! BUGS! BUGS! BUGS! BUGS!
D: I DON'T KNOW WHY I'M BARKING!
MB: I DON'T KNOW WHY I'M SCREAMING!
(Together):AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHH!  AAHHHHHH! OH, THE HUMANITY!  THE HUMANITY!!!!

1 comment: